Good morning loves. I think you should start your day with a delicious and nutritious breakfast today. And don’t worry, I’ll also have the perfect recipe to do so. Enjoy this cakey breakfast surprise for a last taste of fall.
Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Bake
This nutty breakfast is not only sweet and satisfying but also super filling. And who doesn’t like cake for breakfast? This girl certainly does.
Write a review
- 1/4 C pumpkin puree (I used butternut squash)
- 1/4 C apple sauce
- 2 flax eggs
- 1 T almond flour
- 2 T coconut flour
- 1 T raisins
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- coconut oil to coat the ramekin
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350 F).
- Coat a wide ramekin with coconut oil. Place all of the pie ingredients in a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Fill into the ramekin. Place in the preheated oven.
- Let it bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- This breakfast bake tastes amazing topped off with nut butter and maple syrup.
With An Open Mind http://www.with-an-open-mind.com/